We understand that the church is not a building. The church (‘ecclesia’) is those who have been “called out” of the darkness of sin into the marvelous light of God’s salvation, We then represent His Body, made up of believers all over the world who are united by the blood of Jesus, although their language, culture, and customs may differ. We view global ministry as a fundamental part of spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ and making disciples.
Presently GTM has an extension in the Philippines and in Nigeria.
Sheep’s Care Outreach Mission is ocated in Panabo City in Davao del Norte, Mindanao, Sheep’s Care is led by Pastor Diosdado Tilos.
There are ten other churches under the ministry of Sheep’s Care:
1. Pastor Rey Igcalinos – Little Panay Davao del norte Province
2. Pastor Rudy dela Cerna- New Malaga Davao del Norte Province
3. Pastor Dodong Zamora- Kasilak Village Davao del norte Province
4. Pastor Solomon Parelyos- Lapaz Carmen Davao del norte
5. Pastor Hugo Superales-New Visayas Davao Province
6, Pastor Rogelio Montoya- Sitio Boholano Kapalong Davao Province
7, Pastor Mateo Tilos- Liloy Zambonga del norte
8. Pastor Frank Patok- Bukidnon Province
9. Pastor Pedro Tumatob- Panalum Village Davao del norte Province
10. Bro. Serry Juaban- New Malitbog Village Panabo Davao del norte Province
Pastor Solomon Emmanuel leads the Global Truth Ministries church in Awok Ebom State in Nigeria.
Awok Ebom is Akwa Ibom is located in the southern Atlantic coast of Nigeria. It is bordered on the east by Cross River State, on the west by Rivers State and Abia State, and on the South by the Atlantic Ocean and the southern-most tip of Cross River State.
Akwa Ibom is one of Nigeria’s 36 states with a population of over 5 million people and more than 10 million people in diaspora. It was created in 1987 and is currently the highest oil and gas producing state in the country. The state’s capital is Uyo with over half a million people.